Invited Talks Deadline: Closed - Friday, March 24, 2023
Poster Deadline: Closed - Friday, April 7, 2023
Abstract submission has closed.
Papers are solicited on the following topics for the International Sherwood Fusion Theory Conference:
- Plasma equilibrium, stability, and transport
- Physics of the plasma edge and divertor region, including plasma surface interactions
- Plasma production, fueling, heating, and current drive
- Analytic and computational methods for modeling plasmas
Abstracts must be submitted via the website by Closed - Friday, March 24, 2023 for Invited talks and Closed - Friday, April 7, 2023 for posters. Authors whose abstract selected for an invited oral presentation will be notified by the program committee. All other abstracts will be poster presentations.
Stand by for the dimensions of the poster board size.
Posters will be affixed to walls in the UT Conference Center.
Submitting Your Abstract
- Abstracts should be copied and pasted from a text file into the text box in the online abstract submission form (e.g., a Word document).
- Abstract character count is limited to 2000 characters, which includes spaces, punctuation, references, and footnotes.
Uploading Your Abstract
After your abstract has been submitted and the title appears on the Proceedings page you have the option to upload a pdf version of your presentation by logging in and clicking on “Add files”.
Audiovisual (AV) Equipment
All oral sessions will be equipped with one LCD projector and a screen, a wireless microphone, and one laser pointer. A fee will be charged for any additional AV equipment.
Please note that LCD projection may be subject to software and hardware problems. Presenters can become familiar with the equipment by arriving thirty minutes prior to their session. Speakers using LCD projection and have movies to show should bring their own laptop to ensure connectivity to the projector.
Additional AV equipment, if needed, must be paid for before the start of a presenter’s session. Please email additional AV equipment requests to Saralyn Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org, by April 10.
Poster presenters who wish to show electronic projection should bring their personal laptop with their presentation already uploaded, plus power cords or any proprietary cords required for their use. Poster presenters requiring extension cords and/or power strips, if needed, will be charged a fee when provided by University of Tennessee Conference Center.